Journey to Authenticity
Feel empowered to be the most authentic version of yourself.
Essentially Grace Counseling
At Essentially Grace Counseling, PLLC we strive to help our clients develop emotional awareness, build confidence, and create healthy habits. We believe there is a mind, body, soul connection and that when we’re struggling or out of sync in one area, all areas are affected (i.e., having physical symptoms when experiencing work related stressors).
We hope to empower our clients to look within as they embrace growth and change on their journey to becoming their authentic selves.
Important Things To Note
- A typical session lasts about 53 minutes and an EAP session lasts 45 minutes.
- Weekly or bi-weekly sessions are recommended for adults. For children and adolescents not in crisis – bi-weekly sessions are recommended.
- No appointments will be scheduled or approved until all intake documents have been completed and received
- Therapy is a form of self-care. Self-care does not mean“feels good”. There are times when therapy can be very difficult and create discomfort. There are also times when it can be a celebration of wins and progress toward goals.
- I do accept insurance in addition to private pay clients. If you are using your insurance, it is very important that you verify your insurance benefits prior to scheduling a session. You can do this by calling the number on the back of your insurance card or visiting your plan site. Please be aware of your copay or coinsurance and if you must meet a deductible prior to receiving benefits. If you must meet a deductible, you will be responsible for the full session rate until your deductible is met. Please find a list of insurance carriers that I accept in the scheduling section.
- I’m often asked, “Can I take medication instead of coming to therapy”? Medication, while helpful, does not treat the root cause of mental health concerns/trauma. Medications both prescribed and supplemental can be a great addition to therapy. *I am not a medical professional and do not prescribe medications.
- You are welcome to schedule your own appointment via the scheduling tab, email:email@example.com, or Text 682-344-4102
Get In Touch
4500 Mercantile Plaza Dr. Ste 300
Fort Worth, TX 76137
Tel. (682) 344-4102
Stay up to date with useful tips via our newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter and get useful tips to take you through the journey of wellness.